Our client is searching for an effective Social Media Engagement Officer. Our Client is one of leading Online Transportattion in South-East Asia.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good copywriting skill
- Have a basic knowledge of computer, communications, and marketing
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational ability, verbal and written communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future social media audience, customers, and partners. That passion comes through as he/she engages with social media audience daily, with the ultimate goal of turning them into brand loyalists. [Role] is integral to all Grab social media audience engagement and content related efforts. You will be essential in communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way to today’s modern, hyper-connected, mobile first customers.
- Build strong relationships with KOL and brand loyalist to keep them engaged and communicate upcoming features and updates, and drive positive sentiments & social media mentions
- Monitor and analyze online sentiments on social media platforms.
- Liaise with creative, operations, strategy and insights to ensure working seamlessly with other peers in various department
- Participate in vertical meetings to ensure stakeholder feedback affecting quality guidelines and expected behaviors are integrated to the quality standard
- Deliver important feedback from the KOL and brand loyalist feedback to the QA and product teams
- Internal and external reporting as needed
- Leading projects working with different teams
- Establish daily communication with key community leads
- Budget planning and estimation for community-led activation campaigns
Menara Rajawali Lt. 10,
Jl. Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung,
Kuningan Timur, Kecamatan Setiabudi,
Kota Jakarta Selatan,
DKI Jakarta 12950, Indonesia