Perform maintenance on the development process of applications that are very complex, carry out needs analysis, system design, determine system and program specifications, and conduct application testing to ensure that the applications built can run smoothly and smoothly according to business needs, and be able to support bank business processes according with SLA that has been approved previously
Strategy & Planning
- Develop IT solutions (Design, Application Flow Chart, Coding, etc.) based on business needs, and ensure business units agree and are satisfied with the solutions provided
- Do other tasks given by Direct Supervisor (Special Assignment)
Business Performance and Management
- Providing direction and technical consultation to business units, as well as supporting them in the scope of information technology and managed applications
- Ensure that all required project documents are made, based on the applicable IT PDLC
- Coordinate to support investigation and recovery of applications for 7x24 hours, if problems or failures occur in applications that are managed in a production environment
- Ensure Unit Tests are carried out, and support the SIT and UAT processes of the project
- Make Project Progress Reports for all projects undertaken
- Coordinate with other relevant parties in a limited way, namely internally (between divisions and other IT groups, related Business Units, Operations, Branches, etc.) or externally (Application Vendors)
- Develop and implement IT application systems that comply with compliance standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): system development life cycle, project management, ITIL, Risk Management Certification, Scrum (CSM).
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Placement at BINTARO
CIMB Niaga Branch in North Area