Lowongan Kerja OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY ASSISTANT MANAGER di PT. Sunrise Bumi Textiles Full Time Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pekerjaan Umum - Bekasi - 132 views
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
To plan develop and establish safety practices and procedure in the plant by effective training, developing robust systems and procedure for prevention of risk, accidents in each functions, abiding by the laws of land.
Analyze project plans and recommendations of various agencies and recommend safety measures to work towards employers.
Auditing the performance of the workplace according to the project plan or security measures at work.
Inspection & Checking
Fire prevention system checking to ensure functioning, availability, efficiency of fire pumps, hydrant line, hydrant stand point and accessories, portable fire extinguisher, and foam system. Ensure those are in ready condition.
Detect and analyze the causes of injuries and illness, accident or suffer a nuisance because of the work.
Analysis of work for hazard identification including measures for prevention and process safety present to the employer.
Arrange for ambulance inspection, medicals checking equipment readiness, ensure availability.
Emergency shower inspection, arrange for maintenance or replacement.
Training of workforce on safety procedures
Recommended training course for employees to work, free event which will cause unsafe operation.
Collect statistics, data Analysis, prepare a report and recommendations regarding injury illness.
Perform as lecturer on SHE and regulations to employee, contractor, and community and other people may concerned.
Create one point lesson and conduct training in case of accident, incident after found out the root cause to avoid repeat of situation.
Arrange and review emergency plans. Conduct training both theory and mock drill.
Organize training on basic fire fighting, theory and practice to comply legal.
Strategic initiatives for building safety culture
Organizing awareness session, events.
Continuous communication with employees and external stake holders.
Responsibility as per legal provision
Review and make recommendations to employers to comply with laws relating to occupational health and safety conditions at work.
Audit / check to ensure all business operation follows plan or safety work measurement.
Conduct risk assessment in work area / process.
Ensure that employees follows the discipline and the manual
Encourage employees to comply with regulations and documentation.
To conduct work environment measurement and assessment for the risk or cooperate with other personnel or party whom registered to Department of Welfare and Labor Protection to be authorized personnel or party for working environment measurement report / document approver as per legal.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health, Safety Engineering, Occupational Health or Equivalent, with additional professional qualifications in Fire & Safety Management Systems from reputable university.
- Experience as OHS at least 5 years (Textile Manufacturing is preferable).
- Possess certificate of occupational health professional (Ahli K3 Umum) and Fire Safety Management Systems.
- Well understanding & Experience in implementation of ISO 45001 HSE Management Systems, ISO 31000 Risk Management and ISO 50001 Energy Management System.
- Able to work in team and independently.
- Able to communicate effectively with all organizations level.
- Strong Leadership
- Required language : English (Spoken & Written)
Jl. Raya Bekasi KM. 28, Desa Harapan Jaya Bekasi 17133 - Indonesia