- Contibutes to development of company products and projects based on requirements.
- Programs the PLC and EMBEDDED hardware by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Supports Customer during Commisioning and Managed / Maintenance Service Period.
General Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a SMK or Diploma or Bachelors & Degree or any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung.
- Willing to travel and/or to be placed out of town with flexible working hours.
- Prefer with work experience, but not a must.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must be able to work under tight time line.
- Positive working attitude, willing to initiate, and discipline.
- Well Communication skill and self managed.
- Motivated to self study and research.
Technical Requirements :
- Strong knowledge and experience in PLC Ladder Programming .
- Have an experience related to C++ / C Embedded Programming is a plus
- Understanding of Communication Protocol used in PLC and Microcontroller
- Capable of reading, understand data sheet, and select appropriate electronic components for application in projects.
- Detail in reading and creating any kind of Electrical Diagram.
- Fluent in using PCB Design Software (Altium/Eagle).
- Working experience with ATMEL / PIC / ARM based microcontroller, RTOS and Communication Protocols is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux is a plus.
Note: Make sure to upload Resume when applying, otherwise your application will not be reviewed.
Jl. Dian Permai Raya No.H9-30, Babakan, Babakan Ciparay, Bandung City, West Java 40222