The Productivity Innovation department at ION is an international group of skilled, dynamic software professionals. We design, develop and manage a range of SaaS products which help our customers transform the way that they work and operate every day through better tools and analytics. Our mission is simple – simplify the way that work is done so that people can focus on higher value add activities.
We seek a number Full Stack Web Engineer to help expand our product features in a clean, quick, scalable way. The positions require a strong development mindset, a passion for new technologies, good communication, and enthusiasm for mentoring and coaching other team members.
You will be working in a talented international team. As our team and product expand over the coming years, this role will enable you to grow your career in other areas. Opportunities could be in leadership and management, software architecture, implementation and product management.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Design, build, and test user workflows with a strong focus on high quality user experience
- Integrate data feeds across a large disparate landscape of complex systems
- Keep up to date with new technologies and know when, and when not, to adopt them
- Transfer your knowledge effectively in pair programming sessions and code reviews
- Communicate effectively with our Product Management team to rapidly innovate new ideas
- Think outside the box, and constantly focus on improving the quality of our product
Our Tech Stack
Experience with our development environment and CD toolset is required. Familiarity with any of our data services is a plus.
- Development: Frontend: HTML5 / CSS3 (SASS) / Angular.js / Angular Backend: Node.js / Express.js
- Continuous deployment (CD): Jenkins/ Docker / Ansible
- Data services: Neo4j / Redis / ElasticSearch / Kafka
Required & Preferred Skills
- 2+ years of commercial-grade web development experience with large, complex applications
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with continuous deployment of high availability applications
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Chai)
- Experience in other technology stacks (e.g. Java)
- Experience in REST/SOAP/Microservices architectures
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan
- 20 days Paid Leave plus Observed Holidays
- Medical, Visual and Dental Insurance
- Transportation and Health Club Reimbursement
- Travel insurance
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing organization
- … is fun! We have monthly birthday celebrations, Friday breakfast, Religious dinners and other regular team activities. On top we always have a well stocked pantry and refrigerator.
- Casual dress environment
- Comfortable office environment in convenient location; nearby Halte Sarinah Busway and Commuter line (Gondangdia St, Tanah Abang St and Sudirman St)
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.Kav, Jl. Taman Kb. Sirih III, RT.2/RW.1, Kb. Sirih, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta