Job Responsibilities :
1. Fixed Asset Control and Recordation
• Create and monitor system of controls and procedures to help recordation of fixed assets.
• Control all new acquired assets are labeled and tagged before distributed to user to record fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Check old assets regularly to be labeled and tagged even if it has been distributed to users to keep track and conduct data renewal of fixed assets.
• Track and analyze the compilation of project costs to create fixed assets account, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed by coordinating with user.
• Conduct periodic monthly physical observation to investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger to be reported to management.
• Track company expenditures for fixed assets to compare to capital budget and management authorizations.
2. Maintenance of Fixed Assets Depreciation
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets to accumulate monthly depreciation.
• Maintain depreciation of fixed assets per fiscal in SAP to simplify the computation of fiscal reconciliation (comparing fiscal depreciation and commercial depreciation).
• Conduct analysis and coordinate with related department related to fixed assets to fulfill management request.
• Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of to maintain efficiency of company fixed assets.
3. Update Fixed Assets Policy and Improvement
• Recommend accounting policies related to fixed assets to management to update the policy in accordance with the updated circumstances.
• Conduct improvement on AUC accrual and aging to ensure correct and timely action by conducting follow up meeting with related user.
• Conduct improvement on safeguard fixed assets to ensure preventive actions and sustainability of company assets.
4. Support Audit Process
• Prepare audit schedule related to fixed assets to assist the auditors in their inquiries.
• Represent the company during any audits which involve fixed assets to support external audit (ex: audit by government).
• Act as auditor in team to control business process in other department (additional job).
5. Key User
• Train end user and new user to retain the knowledge within the stream in yearly basis
• Reports incidents and repair request and initiates change request
• Act as change agent in implementing new ways of working
• Provide first line support to end user, BPO , and Integration Manager
• Maintain master data , and act as master data content provider
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Required Skill(s) : Persuasive communication, Attention to detail/accuracy, Root cause analysis & quick corrective action, Business Sense, Problem solving, Decision making (on certain purpose), Internal and External Relationship, English communication (written & oral)
- Required Knowledge(s) : Financial accounting knowledge (depreciation, capitalization, impairment), SAP system, Advance Microsoft Excel, Administrative work (recording, inventory, reporting)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Frisian Flag Indonesia - Head Office.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Jl. Raya Bogor KM 5 Pasar Rebo RT.5/RW.2 Gedong 5 2 Gedong Kota Jakarta Timur Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, 13760